Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Blog

Well, here I am writing my first Blog. Interesting, I never thought that I would be doing this but I was talking to the guy that does my tattoos the other day, Albie Rock, and he gave me the idea to do a blog, as he updates his daily. I figure I have so much stuff floating around my head, stories to tell, and opinions that I might as well start writing them down. I will use this blog for all kinds of things like new ideas, news updates, and commentary, so the topics I blog about will be quite varied.

Now I will apologize ahead of time: I have very strong opinions and I can be a bit ignorant, intolerant, and abrasive with my views so here goes....

Approach with caution, you may or may not like what you read. You may agree or disagree with the content in some blogs. Just giving you due warning. Remember these are my opinions alone and do not necessarily reflect those of my family, church, or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment