Saturday, May 15, 2010

Anti-Christ '08


I love this picture. It was on a t-shirt during the '08 election. I wanted to buy the shirt but the wife said no, because I would get into fights if I wore it out. While we were talking, she was eating prociutto. Prociutto is a really salty Italian ham, that is truly disgusting and I cannot see how people eat it. She rolled up an extra large piece of prociutto and said you can buy the shirt if you eat this. I grabbed it and chewed it up and swallowed it....and gagged. I never ended up buying the shirt for some reason or another, but the wife stood by the deal and said that I could if I wanted to. She didn't think I would do it. Eat the prociutto, that is. This, in and of itself should show the depth of my disgust for Obama and his regime. To quote the neo-yuppie liberal scumbags during the Bush administration...."he's not my president"

No comments:

Post a Comment